This time we want to present a shortlist of things that corporate groups should not miss while traveling to Vilnius for company away days.
WHY VILNIUS IS A SMART CHOICE?
- Vilnius is still an undiscovered destination among corporate travelers. It is a great opportunity to bring your colleagues to a new environment. The Lithuanian capital is perfect for a 2 / 3 days trip which can combine different aspects: meeting, team building or celebrating.
- Close. Vilnius is no more than three hours flight away from major Western European capitals.
- Right size. Vilnius is a very compact city. Most of the sights can be reached on foot. The transfer from the airport to the city centre takes only 15 minutes.
- Relaxed destination. Here you can rest from the hectic traffic and stroll through the Old Town streets with no rush.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IN VILNIUS?
Daytime activities for incentive groups in Vilnius:
- Vilnius city game to discover Vilnius Old town – Vilnius City Game is a game played in Vilnius using Ipads. It’s a brand new way to discover the city, which incorporates teamwork, establishing emotional ties, using the latest technology, and above all, lots of fun!
- Hot air balloon flight – Vilnius offers a unique opportunity to fly over the city in a hot air balloon! Such a great sightseeing tour is possible only in a few European cities.
- Half-day tour to Trakai – a cozy and beautiful town just 25 km from Vilnius and former capital of Lithuania. The highlight of Trakai is the famous insular castle on the Lake Galvė, which dates back to the 15th
- Jeep safari tour to an old village Šilėnai. 4 x 4 off-road trip is a great opportunity to explore Lithuanian nature, visit an old village while driving across challenging forest tracks. During the trip it is possible to drive the vehicle yourself. This is a great way to get closer to nature, learn new skills together and engage in team-building.
Evening activities for incentive groups:
- Kitchen & wine party with a Lithuanian chef. During this modern Lithuanian kitchen party, you will learn all about our traditional dishes, special local ingredients, and how to prepare the dishes in an innovative and modern way.
- Dinner at the restaurant “Sweet root”. The restaurant focuses on the local cuisine inspired by the changing seasons. “Sweet Root”’s menu is based on Lithuanian cuisine, which changes depending on the season, and the ingredients available locally.
- Dinner with a Cepelinai show. We invite you to enjoy Lithuanian hospitality at its best at a very local tavern in Vilnius, and see an authentic program – “Cepelinai” show. The restaurant’s owner will tell you all about Lithuanian culinary heritage and will invite you for a drink tasting afterward.
WHERE TO STAY?
Hotel Comfort LT 3* – price friendly and trendy
Group price: 60.00 Euro per room, breakfast included
Radisson Blu Lietuva 4*– always smart choice
Group price: 95.00 Euro per room, breakfast included
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral square 5* – affordable dream
Group price: from 160.00 Euro per room, breakfast included
How to plan the trip?
No time to plan all arrangements? Please leave it to us. We are here to help you with your next event in Vilnius.
Drop us a quick email or give us a call (+37061000809) and we will come back with a proposal in 24 hours email@example.com